Family Therapy Institute of Santa Barbara
NEW CLIENTS: If you would like to schedule a meeting with a therapist and are not already seeing one at FTI, please call (805) 882-2400 x 115. Leave a message and a therapist will contact you as quickly as possible to find the clinician most suited to your needs.
PLANNING ON USING INSURANCE? The benefits for therapy are usually different than your typical medical coverage. Prior to attempting to make an appointment with a therapist, contact your insurance company and obtain the following information found here to expedite the process.
- Debra Manchester, LCSW, Executive Director ext. 101
- Don MacMannis, Ph.D.
Psychologist, Clinical Director ext. 102
- Debbie Allen, LCSW, DCSW ext. 103
- Michael Dunn, MFT ext. 106
- Katie Karas, MFT ext. 306
- Richard Kravetz, MFT ext. 105
- Michael Madden, MFT ext. 107
- Beth Weinberg, MFT ext. 304
- William Peters, MFT ext. 110
- Deborah Harkin, Ph.D, MFT ext. 307
- Thery Jenkins, MFT ext. 303
- Kelly Hyatt, MFT Intern ext. 308
- Charletta Erb, MFT Intern ext. 301
- Stuart Light, MFT Independent Consultant ext. 302 firstname.lastname@example.org
LOS OLIVOS OFFICE: FTI has a second office in Los Olivos. Our therapists Michael Dunn, MFT and Katie Karas, MFT primarily staff this office. If this location is more convenient for you, you may want to consider contacting one of these therapists at their extension.You may also use the following contact form to reach us.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form