Embracing Authenticity (Accepting New Members)
Do you struggle with any of these?
- Out of touch or uncomfortable with feelings
- Limited by shyness or lack of confidence
- Uncomfortable giving and receiving feedback & support
- Feels alone
- Stuck in unhealthy patterns in relationships
- Feels misunderstood
- Has the capacity to develop mindfulness
- Open to learning alternative behaviors
- Wants to relate better to others
A new way of life is possible! This group meets Wednesday evenings, 5:15-6:45pm. Click here for more information, or call (805) 882-2424 ext 203.
Women in Transition (Accepting New Members)
Would you like to face the next half of your life with more courage, acceptance and creativity? How would your life be different if you used change as a tool for growth? Do you need to find a stronger voice in your own life? Are you living your dreams?
This safe, supportive and confidential space for women in mid-life (40-65), will explore some of the common themes we wrestle with at this life stage. Meets every Wednesday from 10am-11:45am. Click here or call (805) 882-2424 ext. 306 for more information.
- Cultivate a conscious, life-affirming relationship with death and the beyond
- Learn compassionate and effective practices that can positively transform the end-of-life experience
- Gain peace of mind discussing death and dying with family and friends
- Learn methods to share in the initial stage of your loved one’s “crossing over” (the Shared Death Experience)
- Join a caring community of like-mided friends exploring end-of-life themes
Life Beyond Death?
This group offers in-depth explorations about death and the afterlife. Participants will engage in experiential exercises and discussions that assist them in clarifying their personal relationships, as well as personal beliefs and expectations. Benefits include:
- A greater understanding of death as a profound psycho-spiritual experience, not merely the cessation of bodily functions
- A deep exploration and integration of your own views and feelings about death and the afterlife
- An increased capacity to be present for loved ones and friends who are facing death
- An enhance acceptance and sense of peace about the inevitability of death
Men’s Therapy Group (Accepting New Members)
This group will address issues that confront men.
- Topics include:
- Relationships and Intimacy
- Grief and Loss
- Family Relationships
- Strong Emotions
- Work and Creative Self-Expression
- Life Transitions
Thursdays 5:30-7:00 PM
$180 per month ($45 per session)
Contact: William Peters, M.A., M.Ed.
(805) 882-2424 x110 for info & free initial interview
William Peters, licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (#43936), has worked extensively with men’s groups since 1990.
For more information see William’s biography.
Blended Families (Group now forming)
This group and combination of services offers problem solving, support, and education about the unique dynamics to blended families. Click here for more information, or call Richard Kravetz (805) 882-2424 ext 105.
How to Lose The Drama (Group Now Forming)
This group will help you recognize co-dependency in your relationships and provide you will tools for self-care, attending to your needs, setting boundaries, improving communication as well as forming and maintaining healthy relationships. Click here for more information, or call Beth Weinberg (805) 882-2424 ext 304, or Richard Kravetz (805) 882-2424 ext 105.