NEW CLIENTS: Click the names of the therapists below to read their bios. If you are undecided about who to see, please call (805) 882-2400 ext. 115. Leave a message and a therapist will contact you as quickly as possible to find the clinician most suited to your needs.
IF YOU WANT TO USE INSURANCE: The benefits for therapy are usually different than typical medical coverage. Prior to attempting to make an appointment with a therapist, contact your insurance company and obtain the following information.
FEES: If you do not have insurance, sliding scale fees, based on your income, ability to pay, and other health care coverage, are determined in consultation with your therapist.
LOW COST CLINIC: High quality services are provided to low income families by interns in our advanced training program. The current fee range is between $30-75./session. Call (805) 882-2424 ext. 115.
THERAPIST DIRECTORY | 805-882-2424 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Click names for details:
– Debra Manchester, LCSW, Executive Director- ext. 101
– Don MacMannis, Ph.D., Psychologist, Clinical Director- ext. 102
– Debbie Allen, LCSW, DCSW- ext. 103
– Michael Dunn, MFT- ext. 106
– Katie Karas, MFT- ext. 306
– Richard Kravetz, MFT- ext. 105
– Michael Madden, MFT- ext. 107
– William Peters, MFT- ext. 110
– Beth Weinberg, MFT- ext. 304
– Deborah Harkin, Ph.D., MFT- ext. 307
– Thery Jenkins, MFT- ext. 203
– Kelly Hyatt, MFT- ext. 308
– Ryan George, Associate MFT- ext. 301
– Cindy Mayer, Associate MFT- ext. 108
– Nancy Villalobos, Administrator ext. 111 email@example.com
– Front Desk ext. 100 firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICE HOURS: Appointments are typically scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday. However, staff therapists keep their own schedules and appointment availability times vary. There is a staff therapist on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for clinical emergencies for current FTI clients only. We do not have a walk-in clinic.
PARKING: We have 8 spaces available on a first come first serve basis. There is also all day parking in front of the Institute except for street sweeping hours on Monday and Tuesday.
GROUPS OFFERED: Click here for current information.
LOS OLIVOS OFFICE: FTI has a second office in Los Olivos. Our therapists Michael Dunn, MFT and Katie Karas, MFT primarily staff this office. If this location is more convenient for you, you may want to consider contacting one of these therapists at their extension.