NEW CLIENTS: If you would like to schedule a meeting with a therapist and are not already seeing one at FTI, please call (805) 882-2400 x 115. Leave a message and a therapist will Contact you as quickly as possible to find the clinician most suited to your needs.
PLANNING ON USING INSURANCE? The benefits for therapy are usually different than your typical medical coverage. Prior to attempting to make an appointment with a therapist, contact your insurance company and obtain the following information found here to expedite the process.
– Don MacMannis, Ph.D., Psychologist, Clinical Director ext. 102
– Debbie Allen, LCSW, DCSW ext. 103
– Michael Dunn, MFT ext. 106
– Katie Karas, MFT ext. 306
– Richard Kravetz, MFT ext. 105
– Michael Madden, MFT ext. 107
- William Peters, MFT ext. 110
– Beth Weinberg, MFT ext. 304
– Deborah Harkin, MFT ext. 307
– Thery Jenkins, MFT ext. 303
– Kelly Hyatt, MFT Intern ext. 308
– Charletta Erb, MFT Intern ext. 301
– Nancy Villalobos, Administrator ext. 111 email@example.com
– Front Desk ext. 100 firstname.lastname@example.org
PARKING: We have 8 spaces available on a first come first serve basis. There is also all day parking in front of the Institute except for posted street sweeping hours.
Los Olivos Office: FTI has a second office in Los Olivos. Our therapists Michael Dunn, MFT and Katie Karas, MFT primarily staff this office. If this location is more convenient for you, you may want to consider contacting one of these therapists at their extension.