NEW CLIENTS: If you would like to schedule a meeting with a therapist and are not already seeing one at FTI, please call (805) 882-2400 x 115. Leave a message and a therapist will Contact you as quickly as possible to find the clinician most suited to your needs.
Planning on using insurance? The benefits for therapy are usually different than your typical medical coverage. Prior to attempting to make an appointment with a therapist, contact your insurance company and obtain the following information found here to expedite the process.
- Don MacMannis, Ph.D., Psychologist, Clinical Director x102
- Debbie Allen, LCSW, DCSW x103
- Michael Dunn, MFT x106
- Katie Karas, MFT x306
- Richard Kravetz, MFT x105
- Michael Madden, MFT x107
- William Peters, MFT x110
- Beth Weinberg, MFT x304
- Deborah Harkin, MFT Intern x307
- Thery Jenkins, MFT Intern x303
- Sheila Modir, ASW Intern x302
- Danah Williams, MFT Intern x301
- Nancy Villalobos, Administrator x111 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Front Desk x100 email@example.com
PARKING: We have 8 spaces available on a first come first serve basis. There is also all day parking in front of the Institute except for posted street sweeping hours.
Los Olivos Office: FTI has a second office in Los Olivos. Our therapists Michael Dunn, MFT and Katie Karas, MFT primarily staff this office. If this location is more convenient for you, you may want to consider contacting one of these therapists at their extension.