2019 Dates: Feb. 2-3 Mar. 2-3, Apr. 6-7, May 4-5, NO JUNE, July 13-14, Aug. 10-11, Sept. 7-8, Oct. 5-6, Nov. 2-3, Dec. 7-8
Saturday’s 9am-6pm, Sunday’s from 9am-4pm
$400 for work shop & $100 for 10 CEU’s (for MFT’s and LCSW’s)
Ask about introductory fees, if it’s your first time.
Taught by JoAnne Chartrand and Dyrian Benz, PsyD
Click here for more info or visit:
Do you struggle with any of these?
- Out of touch or uncomfortable with feelings
- Limited by shyness or lack of confidence
- Uncomfortable giving and receiving feedback & support
- Feels alone
- Stuck in unhealthy patterns in relationships
- Feels misunderstood
- Has the capacity to develop mindfulness
- Open to learning alternative behaviors
- Wants to relate better to others
A new way of life is possible! This group meets Wednesday evenings, 5:00-6:30pm. Click here for more information, or call (805) 882-2424 ext 203.
Women in Transition
Would you like to face the next half of your life with more courage, acceptance and creativity? How would your life be different if you used change as a tool for growth? Do you need to find a stronger voice in your own life? Are you living your dreams?
This safe, supportive and confidential space for women in mid-life (40-65), will explore some of the common themes we wrestle with at this life stage. Meets every Wednesday from 10am-11:45am. Click here or call (805) 882-2424 ext. 306 for more information.
The Shared Crossing Pathway
Wake up to what matters most in life!The wisdom traditions teach us that embracing aging, decline, and death brings into focus what matters most–here and now. The Shared Crossing Pathway teaches compassionate and effective practices that will put you and your loved ones at ease around these subjects. The Pathway will guide you to a deeper connection with loved ones and a greater appreciation for the gift of life.
During the Pathway program, participants learn how to create the conditions for a conscious, connected, and loving end of life. We offer practices that lead to deeper connection with loved ones and a greater acceptance of death—whenever it may come. We also teach participants the Shared Crossing Protocols designed to facilitate a Shared Death Experience.
This workshop is designed for individuals at any stage of life who wish to mindfully prepare for this great mystery. We encourage participants to consider doing this program with a loved one, friend, or caregiver, as this can greatly enrich relationships and prepare them together.
As a participant in the Pathway, you will:
- Crystallize what’s most meaningful and important to you
- Learn to live in alignment with your purpose
- Find out what it takes to create a conscious, connected, and loving end-of -life experience– at any age
- Understand what comprises “the graceful death,” and learn methods to share in the initial stage of your loved one’s crossing over (the Shared Death Experience)
To learn more about the Shared Crossing Pathway, please call (800) 820-1990 or email info@SharedCrossing.com
Life Beyond Death?
This group offers in-depth explorations about death and the afterlife. Participants will engage in experiential exercises and discussions that assist them in clarifying their personal relationships, as well as personal beliefs and expectations.
The Life Beyond Death (LBD) groups are offered in succession, and build upon each other. There are eight LBD meetings per session, with consecutive sessions offered several times throughout the year. In the LBD groups, you’ll experience:
- A greater understanding of death as a profound psycho-spiritual experience, not merely the cessation of bodily functions
- A deep exploration and integration of your own views and feelings about death and the afterlife
- An increased capacity to be present for loved ones and friends who are facing death
- An enhance acceptance and sense of peace about the inevitability of death