Payments & Donations
You can now make an online payment two ways.
Venmo or FTI’s online payment system.
User ID @FTISB
Include your therapists name and date of service in the payment comment.
Online Payment System:
Press the “Make A Payment or Donation” button to be directed to FTI’s online payment system.
Making a payment online requires an invoice number.
Your invoice number will be the last name of the therapist and the date(s) of service the payment is for. Example: Manchester 8/7/20. If the date(s) of service are unavailable, you may proceed making a payment with only the last name of the therapist. If you are making a donation, enter Donation as the invoice number.
Please note: you can make one-time payments with guest checkout, or save time by creating an account and storing your payment information. Before entering your invoice number, click on “Log In” located on the top right corner where you then click “Register” to create an account, or log in.
Payments can also be made the following ways:
- Check- payable to FTI and mailed to 111 E Arrellaga St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
*Include therapists name on the memo line.
- Phone- with credit/debit card to (805) 882-2424 ext. 111
- Automatic Payment- enable your therapist to automatically charge your card after every date of service by completing and returning the following form: Recurring-Payment-Authorization-Form.
- Debra Manchester, LCSW, Executive Director ext. 101
- Don MacMannis, Ph.D. Psychologist, Clinical Director ext. 102
- Debbie Allen, LCSW, DCSW ext. 103
- Michael Dunn, MFT ext. 106
- Katie Karas, MFT ext. 306
- Richard Kravetz, MFT ext. 105
- Michael Madden, MFT ext. 107
- Beth Weinberg, MFT ext. 304
- William Peters, MFT ext. 110
- Deborah Harkin, Ph.D, MFT ext. 307
- Thery Jenkins, MFT ext. 203
- Kelly Hyatt, MFT ext. 308
- Cindy Mayer,MFT ext. 108
- Karyn Noel, APCC ext. 202
- Kristina Radnoti, LPC ext. 301
- Ana Leyva, MFT Intern ext. 305